King & King Attorneys At Law is a Tennessee- and Alabama-based law firm that was started by a husband and wife team, Dusty and Jennifer. The Kings set themselves apart by providing personable service and working with each client one-on-one. We believe in ensuring each of our clients is informed and knowledgeable about their case so they can make the best decision for themselves as possible. When you work with King & King Attorneys At Law, we’ll be by your side every step of the way, ensuring you have the legal advice, representation, and counsel you require for your case.
When she’s not wearing her high heels, Jennifer King enjoys hiking and spending time with her animals.
- David Lipscomb University
- University of Memphis School of Law
- Estate Planning, Probate, Conservatorship/Guardianships
- Family Law
- Family Law Mediations
- Tennessee Bar Association
- TN Bar Association Family Law Division
- Jackson-Madison County Bar Association
- Lawyer’s Association for Women
- Alabama State Bar member
- Baldwin County Bar Association member
- Mobile Bar Association member
- South Baldwin Chamber of Commerce member
- Coastal Alabama Business Chamber member
- Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce member
- South Alabama Land Trust member
Dusty King is an avid photographer, spending a lot of his free time photographing high school sports and the great outdoors. He is a hiker, runner (although not very fast), and an animal lover!
University of Southern Mississippi
University of Mississippi School of Law
Tennessee Bar Association
Jackson-Madison County Bar Association
Youth Town Board of Directors
Animal Law Section Executive Committee
Past Chair of the TBA Animal Law Section
International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
Alabama State Bar member
Baldwin County Bar Association member
Mobile Bar Association member
South Baldwin Chamber of Commerce member
Coastal Alabama Business Chamber member
Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce member
South Alabama Land Trust member
ANDREA D SIPES
Partner (Tennessee Office)
Andrea D. Sipes is a native of Middleton, Hardeman County, Tennessee. She graduated from Middleton High School in 2000. She graduated with honors from Jackson State Community College in 2003 with an Associate’s degree in pre-law. Attorney Sipes continued her undergraduate education at the University of Tennessee at Knoxville where she graduated in 2006, summa cum laude, with a Bachelor’s of Science degree in history and political science. Attorney Sipes attended law school at the University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law where she graduated, magna cum laude, in 2009. While in law school, Attorney Sipes was a member of the Moot Court Board and received the honors of Best Oral Advocate and Honorable Mention for Best Brief in the 2007 Moot Court Competition.
Attorney Sipes was admitted to the bar in 2009 and is licensed to practice in Tennessee and the United States District Court for the Western District of Tennessee.
Attorney Sipes joined the law firm of Hardee, Martin & Donahoe in 2009 practicing general civil litigation. Attorney Sipes rose to the level of partner while at the firm. In 2016, Attorney Sipes founded Sipes Law, PLC focusing solely on family law and appeals. In 2022, Sipes Law, PLC merged with King & King, PLC. Attorney Sipes is a partner at King & King, PLC continuing to focus on family law and appeals in Jackson, Tennessee.
- University of Tennessee at Knoxville, Summa Cum Laude, 2006
- University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, Magna Cum Laude, 2009
Child Custody Law
- American Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Jackson-Madison County Bar Association (Board Member YLD 2010)
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Howell Edmunds Jackson American Inn of Court
Kaci Robbins is a valued member of the King and King team. She loves to cheer on her favorite football team, the Texas Longhorns, while spending time with her pets, Murdock and Foggy.
University of Tennessee at Martin
Guardian Angel (2011-2021)
Pearl was our great dane who rarely took a day off from the office. Many times clients came to visit the office just to see Pearl. She will be missed by so many.
What she loved
King and King, Attorneys at Law Fan Club